Young Scientist Retina Research Grant
Please send us an email if your interested in this scholarship at JulietteFoundation@me.com.
This grant is designed for a U.S. young ophthalmologists (MD/DO)/young scientists (PhD) who are conducting Retinitis Pigmentosa research or other retina related vision research. This individual should be display a strong desire to pursue RP research and/or provide care for patients with RP or other retina related eye diseases.
Deadline is January 15, 2017.
Application available upon request
Young Scientist Retina Research Grant Recipients:
- 2015: Lan Yue, PhD, (University Southern California (USC) Eye Institute)
- 2015: Karl Hudspith, PhD, (The Johns Hopkins University/Wilmer Eye Institute)
- 2014: Juan Fernandez De Castro, MD, PhD (University of Louisville, Kentucky, Department of Ophthalmology)
- 2014: Bryan Jones, PhD (University of Utah, Moran Eye Center)
- 2013: Shankar Swaminathan, PhD (The University of Tennessee, Hamiliton Eye Institute,
- 2012: Abigail Fahim, MD, PhD ( University of Michigan, Kellogg Eye Center)