The Juliette RP Vision Foundation College Scholarship
This scholarship is designed for a visually impaired U.S. high school student who has been admitted to college and demonstrates extraordinary promise to improve their life and the lives around them and to current college students.
- Scholarship Applicant Instructions
- Letter of Recommendation
- Confirmation of Legal Blindness
- Scholarship Submissions Checklist
Young Ophthalmologists (Residents/Fellows) The Juliette RP Vision Foundation Young Ophthalmologist Retina Scholarship
Please send us an email if you’re interested in this scholarship.
This scholarship is designed for a U.S. young ophthalmologist who are conducting Retinitis Pigmentosa research or other retina related vision research. This individual should be passionate about patients and displays a strong desire to pursue RP research and/or provide care for patients with RP or other retina related eye diseases.
The Juliette RP Vision Foundation College Scholarship Recipients
Sophia Thompson, Allegheny College, Film and Animation ~ Visual Development Artist
Jack Duffy, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, MA, Robotics & Mechanical Engineering
Andrew Chin, University of the Sciences, Philadelphia, PA. Occupational Therapy
Miranda Denetdale, Central New Mexico Community College, Music
- 2016-17 Alex Balick, Tony Maldonado, Brad Green, & Aubrey James
- 2015 Gustav Barraz & Emma Sarno
- 2014 Kyle Fisk, Eastern New Mexico State University
- 2013 Kyle Fisk, Eastern New Mexico State University