The Juliette RP Vision Foundation College Scholarship
Download Scholarship Application
This scholarship is designed for a visually impaired U.S. high school student who has been admitted to college and demonstrates extraordinary promise to improve their life and the lives around them and to current college students.
- Scholarship Applicants Instructions
- Scholarship Applicant Instructions
- Letter of Recommendation
- Confirmation of Legal Blindness
- Scholarship Submissions Checklist
Please send us an email if your interested in this scholarship.
This scholarship is designed for a U.S. young ophthalmologist who are conducting Retinitis Pigmentosa research or other retina related vision research. This individual should be passionate about patients and displays a strong desire to pursue RP research and/or provide care for patients with RP or other retina related eye diseases.
Web site: www.JulietteFoundation.org/scholarships
What is Retinitis Pigmentosa?
Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP) refers to a group of inherited diseases causing retinal degeneration.The retina lines the back inside wall of the eye and is responsible for capturing images from the visual field.People with RP experience a gradual decline in their vision because photoreceptor cells (rods and cones) die.
- A discovery of a new gene that causes Leber congenital amaurosis (LCA) and retinitis pigmentosa (RP), two devastating forms of childhood blindness, has been made at Montreal Children's Hospital.
Stay up to date with the latest on our Vision Walk 2014
© Copyright 2014 Juliette RP Vision Foundation. All Rights Reserved. Medical website by Glacial Multimedia.